Edit History

LAN_Megalodon

LAN_Megalodon

16 minutes ago, Tatost said:

As much as I get your attraction to the current map, you should probably look at what happened with old towny. They swapped maps, but kept the download to the old one available for those who wanted to keep going on their own. IMO it would be better to just start over again.

I do think in honor of @james8470 wasting a lot of time working to get the spawn down instead of spending time with family and friends, we should keep it. I would consider it incredibly rude to throw away what he spent on the server. So if it's possible to cut out the spawn area and paste it into a special area would be really nice. 

The spawn is amazing I definitely think we should keep it whatever we end up doing. I think the current world is really boring though personally, a lot of it is just ocean. I'd love large biomes or amplified as stated before because I think large biomes is just the size biomes should be, and amplified looks cool and is loads of fun.

LAN_Megalodon

LAN_Megalodon

14 minutes ago, Tatost said:

As much as I get your attraction to the current map, you should probably look at what happened with old towny. They swapped maps, but kept the download to the old one available for those who wanted to keep going on their own. IMO it would be better to just start over again.

I do think in honor of @james8470 wasting a lot of time working to get the spawn down instead of spending time with family and friends, we should keep it. I would consider it incredibly rude to throw away what he spent on the server. So if it's possible to cut out the spawn area and paste it into a special area would be really nice. 

The spawn is amazing I definitely think we should keep it whatever we end up doing. I think the current world is really boring though personally, a lot of it is just ocean. I'd love large biomes or amplified as stated before because I think large biomes is just the size biomes should be, and amplified looks cool and is loads of fun.