Aegean

TGH new map (DOOM) Feedback thread

Thanks to everyone who helped us test, I believe higher-ups can choose to play the map if there's interest from the server. The map was made by @LemonMeister and there's already some things he is planning to fix so I'll just list them now.

• Spawns to actually be considered spawns (currently you can just walk in to other team's area)
  • Adjusting red side lift spot (either adding a blue OP spot, or removing the red one)
  • Adding a platform for the middle of the map for the health + ammo
  • Adding classic DOOM music
  • Changing it from full bright and adding shadows and custom lighting.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Please give us any feedback or opinions on what you think would make the map more fun to play!

This map was so much fun! lemon really killed it on design! the only thing i feel like could have been different is the secret elevator that leads to the corridor that's essentially a sniper balcony. The fact it isnt visible from the ground but bullets can clip through the wall and players can see out of it is going to be problematic to fight against players nesting in there with sentries or snipers b/c they have an unfair advantage @LemonMeister. once again. its so dope tho

1 hour ago, Johny3Tears said:

This map was so much fun! lemon really killed it on design! the only thing i feel like could have been different is the secret elevator that leads to the corridor that's essentially a sniper balcony. The fact it isnt visible from the ground but bullets can clip through the wall and players can see out of it is going to be problematic to fight against players nesting in there with sentries or snipers b/c they have an unfair advantage @LemonMeister. once again. its so dope tho

I believe he already removed it after the first iteration, he's working on the lighting currently ? He might add secrets as well once the map is in a good spot.