Thorax_

The Great Twitter Revival v3

Hello!

With how quiet it has been on the twitter lately; I have asked to take it over again to give some life to the page.

Due to the prolonged frequent inactivity  bursts the twitter page has had, a lot of the followers have either unfollowed or are just skipping past the posts.

I need your help to get this page seen more,  if you have a Twitter or Facebook and wish to support Xeno Gamers by spreading the word I heavily encourage you to do so by sharing our twitter page and even our Facebook page. Every little bit helps.  Even using our xG Facebook frame is a big help to spread the word of our community.

We have 5,000+ followers on twitter and get very little to no interaction.

On Facebook we have a little over 2,000 page likes/follows and have 110% more interaction.

I am requesting suggestions for the type of content you would like to see on the twitter page.  If you want to shout something out on the twitter page, give me a message and your twitter handle and I’ll post your memes and random “words of wisdom”.  If you have funny or crazy game play clips from the server, send them my way and I’ll post it on the twitter tagging your steam and twitter handle. (I’ll also send it over to Aegean to have uploaded to the xG YouTube if you request it).

Ill be doing my best to make the xG Twitter Great Again (...again?) but I can’t do it all alone.

Thanks,

TheSupremePatriot

its alive frankenstein GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time