Edit History

SegFault

SegFault

20 hours ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

So as someone who plays ALOT of jump, i would think having a jump or jump tdm would the the poop. If we do jump or jump tdm i have plenty of maps as recommendations. Pros: •jump is extremely popular •jump maps are consistently being added and there are hundreds of existing maps already •jump maps have been talked about often in xG surf. Cons: •Large map variety making it hard to remember some •have to have an instructional jump bot plugin

I think that this would belong better on @Bones rotation server imo but if possible I would LOVE to have some jump maps! Ill ask him about it Frosty

SegFault

SegFault

20 hours ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

So as someone who plays ALOT of jump, i would think having a jump or jump tdm would the the poop. If we do jump or jump tdm i have plenty of maps as recommendations. Pros: •jump is extremely popular •jump maps are consistently being added and there are hundreds of existing maps already •jump maps have been talked about often in xG surf. Cons: •Large map variety making it hard to remember some •have to have an instructional jump bot plugin

I think that this would belong better on @Bone 's rotation server imo but if possible I would LOVE to have some jump maps! Ill ask him about it Frosty