Edit History

mrnutty12

mrnutty12

4 hours ago, Elcark said:

If what Caleb said about their being a cap to the number of bosses is true then that's one reason there to remove some, but also consider the ridiculous number of assets that need to be downloaded to play on the server. If removing some bosses that are hardly used anyways would help to clean that up, I'd be all in favor of doing so.

I know there is a fix to the cap, but I have to do some shenanigans with the plugin code I think.

I haven't seen any of these new bosses much myself but have only heard people complain about the new "weeb" bosses being overpowered. Changing the rage to the flame burst that knight and others have doesn't seem like a great solution to me since that particular rage tends to cause the most aggravation in people. Probably best just to remove this particular boss by the sounds of it.

Only really one was OP af when I got it. The other two were not functioning how we thought they would so I fixed the one (whatever the one with the cloak is called), but the other has the aforementioned flamethrower bug. I could remove it if we really want, but that isn't the only option here.

Out of this list, i'd say remove radaghan, pancakes, HHH Jr, Garfield, and sonic.exe. They all are practically never played outside of very rare occurrences, Garfield is constantly memed as being the single worst boss,  and sonic.exe gets a lot of complaints for being very weak (lacking health I think?) and having an annoying rage so neither being fun to play as or against. Dark Vader I've seen played very often but  does suffer from breaking a lot due to the pyro model. I think that has to do with the barrel power up from playpoints so removing that will likely fix it assuming that's the case. Chuck Norris I see maybe not as often but far from as rare as those listed above. Outside of dark vader's model issues, they both are fairly well balanced and functional bosses. The Triceratops is very....wonky. If people would want to remove him for how awkward he seems to operate and his hit boxes supposedly being widely inaccurate I wouldn't be too opposed.

First off, I thought Sewer Medic was memed to be way worse than garfield (pre buff anyways). Sonic.exe's health is now a bit high if anything, I gave him the second life that he was supposed to have.
Personally though, if I am going to increase the cap on bosses (eventually) removing them would seem pointless. Also, replacing as needed when introducing new bosses is very possible.
And yes, the triceratops is so thicc that it can only be shot in the butt.

mrnutty12

mrnutty12

3 hours ago, Elcark said:

If what Caleb said about their being a cap to the number of bosses is true then that's one reason there to remove some, but also consider the ridiculous number of assets that need to be downloaded to play on the server. If removing some bosses that are hardly used anyways would help to clean that up, I'd be all in favor of doing so.

I know there is a fix to the cap, but I have to do some shenanigans with the plugin code I think.

3 hours ago, Elcark said:

I haven't seen any of these new bosses much myself but have only heard people complain about the new "weeb" bosses being overpowered. Changing the rage to the flame burst that knight and others have doesn't seem like a great solution to me since that particular rage tends to cause the most aggravation in people. Probably best just to remove this particular boss by the sounds of it.

Only really one was OP af when I got it. The other two were not functioning how we thought they would so I fixed the one (whatever the one with the cloak is called), but the other has the aforementioned flamethrower bug. I could remove it if we really want, but that isn't the only option here.

Out of this list, i'd say remove radaghan, pancakes, HHH Jr, Garfield, and sonic.exe. They all are practically never played outside of very rare occurrences, Garfield is constantly memed as being the single worst boss,  and sonic.exe gets a lot of complaints for being very weak (lacking health I think?) and having an annoying rage so neither being fun to play as or against. Dark Vader I've seen played very often but  does suffer from breaking a lot due to the pyro model. I think that has to do with the barrel power up from playpoints so removing that will likely fix it assuming that's the case. Chuck Norris I see maybe not as often but far from as rare as those listed above. Outside of dark vader's model issues, they both are fairly well balanced and functional bosses. The Triceratops is very....wonky. If people would want to remove him for how awkward he seems to operate and his hit boxes supposedly being widely inaccurate I wouldn't be too opposed.

First off, I though Sewer Medic was memed to be way worse than garfield (pre buff anyways). Sonic.exe's health is now a bit high if anything, I gave him the second life that he was supposed to have.
Personally though, if I am going to increase the cap on bosses (eventually) removing them would seem pointless. Also, replacing as needed when introducing new bosses is very possible.
And yes, the triceratops is so thicc that it can only be shot in the butt.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Elcark