Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

I forgot :(

39 minutes ago, Fink said:

maybe have population days? like the server doesnt have to even be full, we just need at least like 10-15 ppl for a solid game.

Quick little thing I would like to add. I came on the servers today and got in a conversation with @Caleb956 and he pointed out that the buttons on JB are broken. So, until those buttons are fixed, JB is pretty much unplayable. (Buttons are used to open doors, start games, etc.)

Population days would be a good idea. In fact, I would like to have daily JB population events, but we need to address the problem at hand before we can go back to playing JB like we used to.

Tatost

Tatost

37 minutes ago, Fink said:

maybe have population days? like the server doesnt have to even be full, we just need at least like 10-15 ppl for a solid game.

Quick little thing I would like to add. I came on the servers today and got in a conversation with @Caleb956 and he pointed out that the buttons on JB are broken. So, until those buttons are fixed, JB is pretty much unplayable. (Buttons are used to open doors, start games, etc.)

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    PapiChulo