Edit History

FrostyBoiGrim

FrostyBoiGrim

Throwing myself back in here for no reason, 90% of my interactions with Tuna have been positive. I used to only think about the negative times, but as I've been paying more attention Im realizing that the negative interactions have almost always not been caused by him, but by a situation in xG that got him mad, and to me this shows that he has passion for xG, which is always something you want to look for in a staff member imo. He gets mad when something goes wrong or the community starts slipping, and that leads to him trying to take action (which is perfect for staff).

FrostyBoiGrim

FrostyBoiGrim

Throwing myself back in here for no reason, 90% of my interactions with Tuna have been positive, and I used to only think about the negative times, but as I've been paying more attention Im realizing that the negative interactions have almost always not been caused by him, but by a situation in xG that got him mad, and to me this shows that he has passion for xG, which is always something you want to look for in a staff member imo. He gets mad when something goes wrong or the community starts slipping, and that leads to him trying to take action (which is perfect for staff).

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Oscar