Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

!lr Contest!!!

Alright, we need people to write up a description for each Last Request on the Jailbreak server. We need them to be 3 sentences or less. Do not copy any descriptions from the rules. Doing so will result in a disqualification. The winner gets a hat pack of their choosing and a secret prize!!!

Deagle toss- Throw the deagle farthest (or closest depending on the lrers choice) to win.

shot 4 shot- Each player gets one bullet. THey will switch off every time a bullet is shot untill someone dies

Jumping contest- The player with the most jumps wins

dodgeball- The players each get 1 health, and unlimited flash grenades to hit the player. (flash grenades do not detonate)

russian roulette- The 2 players will each keep shooting randomly un till the bullet is loaded and kills the other player

Farthest Jump contest- The player who jumps farthest wins.

No scope battle- A no scope battle, used with snipers. The scope can not be used.

clip 4 clip- Very similar to shot 4 shot, but with clips.

Brink of death- The player who takes the most damage from jumping off soemthing wins.

shotgun war- A war with shot guns. Players slowly regen 10 health every time. The player to die first loses.

Rock Paper scissors- Players will pick rock, paper or scissors by pressing 1 2 or 3. the winner wins

knife fight- A knife fight between a ct and lr. Very Simple

I think thats all of them, if im missing some tell me. if you need some shortend tell me. im realy tired so sorry for typos

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Deagle toss- Throw the deagle farthest (or closest depending on the lrers choice) to win.

shot 4 shot- Each player gets one bullet. THey will switch off every time a bullet is shot untill someone dies

dodgeball- The players each get 1 health, and unlimited flash grenades to hit the player. (flash grenades do not detonate)

russian roulette- The 2 players will each keep shooting randomly un till the bullet is loaded and kills the other player

No scope battle- A no scope battle, used with snipers. The scope can not be used.

clip 4 clip- Very similar to shot 4 shot, but with clips.

Brink of death- The player who takes the most damage from jumping off soemthing wins.

shotgun war- A war with shot guns. Players slowly regen 10 health every time. The player to die first loses.

Rock Paper scissors- Players will pick rock, paper or scissors by pressing 1 2 or 3. the winner wins

knife fight- A knife fight between a ct and lr. Very Simple

race- the lr will set a beacon to start then a beacon for finish. the player who comes in last dies

I think thats all of them, if im missing some tell me. if you need some shortend tell me. im realy tired so sorry for typos

Deagle toss- Fk the T

shot 4 shot- Fk the T

Jumping contest- Fk the T

dodgeball- Fk the T

russian roulette- Fk the T

Farthest Jump contest- Fk the T

No scope battle-Fk the T

clip 4 clip- Fk the T

Brink of death- Fk the T

shotgun war- Fk the T

Rock Paper scissors- Fk the T

knife fight- Fk the T

Gun toss- Throw the Gun farthest (or closest depending on the lrers choice) to win.

Shot 4 shot- Each player gets one bullet. They=hey will switch off every time a bullet is shot until someone dies

Dodge Ball- The players each get 1 health, and unlimited flash grenades to hit the player. (flash grenades do not detonate)

Russian roulette- The 2 players will each keep shooting randomly until the bullet is loaded and kills the other player

Clip 4 clip- Very similar to shot 4 shot, but with clips.

Brink of death- The player who takes the most damage from jumping off something wins.

Shotgun war- A war with shot guns. Players slowly regen 10 health every time. The player to die first loses.

Knife fight- A knife fight between a CT and lr. Very Simple

Race- the lr will set a beacon to start then a beacon for finish. The player who comes in last dies

I think that's all of them, if im missing some tell me. if you need some shortened tell me. im really tired so sorry for typos

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Gun toss- Throw the Gun farthest (or closest depending on the lrers choice) to win.

Shot 4 shot- Each player gets one bullet. They=hey will switch off every time a bullet is shot until someone dies.

Jumping contest- The player with the most jumps wins.

Dodge Ball- The players each get 1 health, and unlimited flash grenades to hit the player. (flash grenades do not detonate.)

Russian roulette- The 2 players will each keep shooting randomly until the bullet is loaded and kills the other player.

Brink of death- The player who takes the most damage from jumping off something wins.

Shotgun war- A war with shot guns. Players slowly regen 10 health every time. The player to die first loses.

Rock Paper scissors- Players will pick rock, paper or scissors by pressing 1 2 or 3. the winner wins.

Knife fight- A knife fight between a CT and lr. Very Simple.

Race- the lr will set a beacon to start then a beacon for finish. The player who comes in last dies.

I think that's all of them, if im missing some tell me. if you need some shortened tell me. im really tired so sorry for typos. If you think im spamming im just doing puncuation checks.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Shot 4 shot- Each player gets one bullet. They will switch off every time a bullet is shot until someone dies

Dodge Ball- The players each get 1 health, and unlimited flash grenades to hit the player. (flash grenades do not detonate)

Russian roulette- The 2 players will each keep shooting randomly until the bullet is loaded and kills the other player

Shotgun war- A war with shot guns. Players slowly regen 10 health . The player to die first loses.

Knife fight- A knife fight between a CT and lr. Very Simple

Race- the lr will set a beacon to start then a beacon for finish. The player who comes in last dies

I think that's all of them, if im missing some tell me. if you need some shortened tell me. im really tired so sorry for typos. Sorry for spamming im trying to fix this stuff :(

Gun Toss - Toss the gun the farthest or closest to win.

Shot 4 Shot - The t and ct will stand a certain distance away from eachother, and they will take turns taking shots at eachother until one dies.

Jumping Contest - Whoever jumps the most or the farthest wins.

Dodgeball - Each are given 1 hp and unlimited smoke grenades. Whoever gets hit with the other's smoke first loses.

Russian Roulette - The two will stand right next to eachother and will take turns shooting until one gets a bullet and kills the other.

No Scope Battle - Players are given some form of sniper, and shoot at eachother without scoping.

Clip 4 Clip - Like Shot 4 Shot but with clips.

Brink of Death - Whoever takes the most damage from falling without dying wins.

Shotgun War - Players shoot eachother with shotguns, but slowly regain 10 hp every few seconds.

Rock Paper Scissors - You can pick Rock, Paper, or Scissor. Scissor > Paper, Rock > Scissor, Paper > Rock.

Knife Fight - Players knife eachother.

Race - The t picks two beacons, then both will race from one to the other.

Chicken Fight - Players will try to jump on eachother's head. Whoever jumps on the other's head first wins.

EDIT: When is the deadline for this?

crapp herpes you beat me *sadface*:( no no no.. *supersadface*

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

wait i think u copied some of my ****

Deagle Toss: The objective is to beat your opponnent in throwing your deagle either farthest or closest, depending on the last T's rules.

Shot 4 Shot: You each get a pistol (The choice of pistol is the T's choosing) and it will randomly select one of the two people competing to shoot first, after you shot, the other person will shoot, e.t.c. untill someone wins.

Jumping Contest: Depending on what mode you chose, you will either have to do the most jumps, by which will probably be done succesfully by choosing a small ceiling room, or, lose the most damage without killing yourself.

Dodgeball: You will each go to 1hp automatically, and the person to hit the other person first (with the flashbang) will win. Also, to make it more interesting, you get lowgrav too.

Russian Roulette: You will each get a deagle and stand frozen face to face, and keep shooting until the bullet hits the other person. Note: It misses sometimes, because you know, it's russian roulette.

Knife Fight: You will each automatically get a knife, and you will have to fight it out 1v1. Quick Tip; try to knife them in the back, you can get them in 1 knife if you do it correctly.

Race: The T will set a beggining and end of the race, and you will need to be the first one to get to the end destination.

No-Scope battle: You will pick between: Awp, Scout, and g3sg1. You will have to no-scope your opponent and your scope is disabled so don't try and use it. You're too aim your awp trying to kill your opponent, there is no bullet limit. Don't try and cheat by doing it while they aren't paying attention, there's a 3 second wait before it starts. (If im wrong on any of this please let me know)

Chicken Fight: (I don't know if we still have it?) You will be stripped of all your weapons, and your objective is to jump on-top of your opponents head. If you do so, the other person will be automatically slayed. If you win, you will regain what weapons you had before.

Shotgun Wars: You will get a automatic shotgun, and you get extra health. You are supposed to kill your opponent with your shotgun first. Don't try and do it while they're not paying attention, it has a wait limit.

Clip 4 Clip: It is the same as S4S except you use your whole clip on the opponent.

Rock, Paper, Scisscors: Its the old fashioned game we used to decide stuff as kids, and even sometimes adults. You're supposed to pick the one you think your opposing player isn't going to pick.

Hot Potato: Someone will start with a deagle, you're supposed to try and throw it to the other person so you won't die. Note; The person with the deagle will run slightly faster

The end.

If i missed any, please message me.