Edit History

Thorax_

Thorax_

I fully agree with all of your concerns and thoughts about it being gross, embarrassing and just a not so great idea in general; however as always, @Forest swoops in to save the day with a great idea:

8 hours ago, Forest said:

Maybe start with something smaller and more manageable, like a singing challenge (audio only)? 

Having a contest where people are only singing the Mona Pizza song (or even something else) seems like a much better option and I am totally for it. 

I'll make a new thread about this if Forest's post gains at least 5 positive ratings.

Thorax_

Thorax_

I fully agree with all of your concerns and thoughts about it being gross, embarrassing and just a bad idea in general; however as always, @Forest swoops in to save the day with a great idea:

8 hours ago, Forest said:

Maybe start with something smaller and more manageable, like a singing challenge (audio only)? 

Having a contest where people are only singing the Mona Pizza song (or even something else) seems like a much better option and I am totally for it. 

I'll make a new thread about this if Forest's post gains at least 5 positive ratings.