Edit History

Caribou

Caribou

You've always been starting poop, abusing and being too toxic and you expect to last without a ban, seriously if it weren't for ban decay I am surprised I got permd before you, when you get on the server calling gays retarded and autistic, then getting gagged for it, and calling your circle jerk to do the same, and still not enough from being gagged, renaming yourself to aggravate Kypari, maybe you need to think before making a ban protest, and imo you shouldn't even have your donator powers, a month should be enough. -1

Caribou

Caribou

You've always been starting poop, abusing and being too toxic and you expect to last without a ban, seriously if it weren't for ban decay I am surprised I got permd before you, when you get on the server calling gays retarded and autistic, then getting gagged for it, and calling your circle jerk to do the same, and still not enough from being gagged, renaming yourself to aggravate Kypari, maybe you need to think before making a ban protest, and imo you shouldn't even have your donator powers, a month should be enough. -1

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    CHIMICHANGA226