Sign in to follow this  
Selby9409

About all the alleged aboose going on

instead of wasting time arguing just slay yourself and end it. No point in arguing since its a waste of time and just by slaying yourself it satisfys people. Especially if youre unsure you abused. Itll make people trust you as a moderator later and youll be respected since youre being the bigger man and stepping up even though you may not have done it. Is waiting half a round worth the extra respect? That way other people that get butthurt over nothing wont post dumb abuse threads saying "oh he freeslayed once and I have shady evidence on it maybe happening even though it was the end of the round and it doesnt matter since i got to play 1 minute later. you should remove his moderator and give it to me!!"

Although I do do this, I feel it's wrong because then people always claim "freeslay" and mods/admins will always be slaying themselves unless they have 100% proof and can explain the reason of the slay perfectly. Some people do slay a little too freely in my opinion, but at the same time we have lots of people are still don't know the rules perfectly. Oh well, it's a very good thought though.

well only for certain times. I dont just do it everytime either only if they make a huge deal about it and if it was controversial. ya know use proper judgement thats part of being a mod as well. Its just it seems like there are to many power hungry mods that are quick to slay without giving explanations, or they slay and then they are wrong but they decide that since they have special privileges that its ok if they mess up so they dont slay themselves. Ive seen this happen quite a bit.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    oCamo Elcark Icarus