Edit History

Goblins

Goblins

big mike

1 hour ago, ProjectXenome said:

denied a membership implies that you aren't wanted.

No it means that you have to work on stuff. The only reason you think this, is because YOU feel like we hate you.

I'm not too bothered by it

You actually seem upset over being denied. Literally no reason to be upset. 

even donated

Spending money doesn't mean you get a free membership card. It means your helping xG pay for servers, the site, etc.
Knowing people and actually socializing with the community in a positive manner gets you in.

This just show's if you're someone new to the server and want to work your way up then you have to be perfect.

Again, no. No one who joins is "perfect". Almost everyone here started at the bottom and worked their way to membership by BECOMING friends with other members.
I literally started out as a random and worked myself into the community. Christ, I worked all the way up to a division manager.

Now you're going to regret making this thread because you assumed the worst and in turn makes you look like a fool. 
I'm kind of sorry, kind of not sorry for the tone of my reply. Your ignorance just seems silly and left a really bad taste in my mouth. Work on the stuff people suggested and you're bound to get into xG when you re-apply.

Goblins

Goblins

denied a membership implies that you aren't wanted.

No it means that you have to work on stuff. The only reason you think this, is because YOU feel like we hate you.

I'm not too bothered by it

You actually seem upset over being denied for no reason. 

even donated

Spending money doesn't mean you get a free membership card. It means your helping xG pay for servers, the site, etc.
Knowing people and actually socializing with the community in a positive manner gets you in.

This just show's if you're someone new to the server and want to work your way up then you have to be perfect.

Again, no. No one who joins is "perfect". Almost everyone here started at the bottom and worked their way to membership by BECOMING friends with other members.
I literally started out as a random and worked myself into the community. Christ, I worked all the way up to a division manager.

Now you're going to regret making this thread because you assumed the worst and in turn makes you look like a fool. 
I'm kind of sorry, kind of not sorry for the tone of my reply. Your ignorance just seems silly and left a really bad taste in my mouth. Work on the stuff people suggested and you're bound to get into xG when you re-apply.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Pepper