Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

44 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

Acts very controversial, rude, (and sometimes immature) when I happen to have an negative opinion an member submission. 

You -1'd an application because he had a discounted price on his item. How am I the bad guy for calling you out?

We are referring to L4B2's member submission for those of you who don't know what we're talking about.

Also, what is the point of posting a staff submission if you know you are going to abuse those controls towards only towards passive aggressiveness? 

Who said I would do that? I never abused my powers when I was a TF2 mod unless we count those times bagel and I threw each other off of the cliffs on Deathrun.

I'm only somewhat aggressive when people act like goddamn twelve-year-olds when they're over 16 years of age.

Tatost

Tatost

Acts very controversial, rude, (and sometimes immature) when I happen to have an negative opinion an member submission. 

You -1'd an application because he had a discounted price on his item. How am I the bad guy for calling you out?

Also, what is the point of posting a staff submission if you know you are going to abuse those controls towards only towards passive aggressiveness? 

Who said I would do that? I never abused my powers when I was a TF2 mod unless we count those times bagel and I threw each other off of the cliffs on Deathrun.

I'm only somewhat aggressive when people act like goddamn twelve-year-olds when they're over 16 years of age.

Tatost

Tatost

37 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

37 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

Who said I would do that? I never abused my powers when I was a TF2 mod unless we don't count those times bagel and I threw each other off of the cliffs on Deathrun.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Hg2CI2