Edit History

Brady1780

Brady1780

Im retarded

13 minutes ago, Aegean said:

Whoever banned people for saying "dyke" was wrong to do so, my last name is Diker and people fuck around with me by calling me a dike (dyke). Unless they were constantly harassing members and dyke was one of the terms they used, I don't believe people got punished just for the word.

He was harassing another staff member (queenofhearts) after multiple warnings to stop. wasn't banned but @Lithium denied their member app.

Brady1780

Brady1780

13 minutes ago, Aegean said:

Whoever banned people for saying "dyke" was wrong to do so, my last name is Diker and people fuck around with me by calling me a dike (dyke). Unless they were constantly harassing members and dyke was one of the terms they used, I don't believe people got punished just for the word.

He was harassing another staff member (queenofhearts) after multiple warnings to stop. wasn't banned but @Lithium denied there member app.

Brady1780

Brady1780

11 minutes ago, Aegean said:

He was harassing another staff member (queenofhearts) after multiple warnings to stop. wasn't banned but @Lithium denied there staff app.