Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Votebans/votekicks/votemutes?

Is there any way we can impliment things like this? Sometimes if there are no admins/mods on people get away with bull**** like mic spamming, freekilling (not mass freekilling), or gun spamming. I try to contact mods and admins but they don't always get back to me so the players and I are left taking bull**** that would only be solved using the forums. But things like vent shooting or blantant freekills have no notice and last for a nanosecond, so I doubt anybody is going to use the GB's to record thier whole session. I think voting could be an easy way to get rid of trolls for a day or a few hours, as long as 1/2 the people agree with it.

Constructive critisism? GOGOGOGO

Troll this thread? Okay.jpg

no.. we alrdy have many people wanting this back, the reason why we don't have this due to the abuse of it we have seen in the past. Example there is 1 player a group of people didnt like, they voteban him and it was a success. This can be abused on innocent people.

voteslays should be on CTS on. Voteban. Never and Votekick should be at least 75% pressing yes. and also make them only active when theres no mod.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Egossi