Edit History

Forest

Forest

or whatever.

While I don't personally know you, I can certainly sympathize with what you are going through. Gaming is supposed to be a fun time, and if you are getting nothing "fun" out of it and find that you are being harassed or whatever on our servers, then you definitely should not be voluntarily subjecting yourself to it. I don't suppose you have tried reaching out to our Staff? By no means is it your responsibility to do so, but please keep in mind that our Staff are unable to address any problem areas if they are unaware of them.

With that said, do it up any way you want to my dude. Relax and take it easy :coffee:

Forest

Forest

While I don't personally know you, I can certainly sympathize with what you are going through. Gaming is supposed to be a fun time, and if you are getting nothing "fun" out of it and find that you are being harassed on our servers, then you definitely should not be voluntarily subjecting yourself to it. I don't suppose you have tried reaching out to our Staff? By no means is it your responsibility to do so, but please keep in mind that our Staff are unable to address any problem areas if they are unaware of them.

With that said, do it up any way you want to my dude. Relax and take it easy :coffee:

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    lik202 Thorax_