Sign in to follow this  
Smokeyyy

Yes, sad news

I'm leaving as well, this server was fun at the start around march, then it went downfall like a stock market, and it seems like its going to stay there for a while. Im not raging or trolling, but the mods and admins, were rarely on during the day in the Jb server, everytime I would ask an admin for help, the only one that would respond would be Billy Mays or PapiChulo. The respect in the clan is very low, people yelling and cursing each other out for silly stuff, and when there were massive freekillers, hackers it took us about 5-10 minutes to get a mod in the server to say "I didn't see it, so I can't do anything about it" Like honestly the server is filled everyday with about 30-40 people per day, and about everyone in there is complaining, yet you have to say that, then those freekillers come back and do the same EXACT thing, and they get a kick, -__-, its like if I were to have a server, they would never see sight of it again. Admins/Mods, you guys need to stop *****ing at each other over a faking game, chill out grow some balls and move along, "Omg why did you slay me", "You freekilled", and it goes on and on, its like ****, you miss 1 round, at most a 1/2 a round, and you have the tendency to put up a thread on admin abuse....MOVE ALONG. I mean I can compare this clan to the economy, its like its trying to get better but its still stuck, its slowly progressing. Anyways sorry If I hurt you feelings, but you guys need to man up, its a VIDEO GAME you're playing, you're supposed to have fun and laugh with friends. Take care guys, I hope to see this clan still alive by 2012 summer. Stop taking it so seriously, have fun. Dont take life serious, you're not gonna get out alive, same **** with game.

yeh... you never asked me neither :(, if there were to be a hacker or freekiller i usually come in with a different name D:. But anyways sorry about all the troubles, im not on most the afternoon or morning during these days because im usually on at night when most admins and mods are asleep,i go in with a different name just to watch a few of our members to see what they do when there is no mods or admins on.

)"; imma miss you a hell lot ive seen you get freekilled plenty of times but all the times it happen i was prepared with a demo.Hit me up on facebook if you ever miss me the sounds effect experts.

Nah im ****ing with ya :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *****!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've notice your new forum avatar of you in a hospital with a broken arm jerking it too hard i see.