Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

9 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

like it says there, of course you would lose marks because it's very informal, like using slang or abbreviations in an essay

Hence why I questioned his age, by that time in their life they should mostly grow out of their informal dialect they were so used to in their childhood. Not saying that they can't occasionally be informal in places such as Discord, or on the servers. That may just be me, I seem to have a bit of a problem dropping the formal front I put up at school that repels the extremely obnoxious people.

But you might as well disregard my posts since they have zero substance to them whatsoever. Just take them with a grain of salt. It's just me rambling on for the sake of argument.

Tatost

Tatost

7 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

like it says there, of course you would lose marks because it's very informal, like using slang or abbreviations in an essay

Hence why I questioned his age, by that time in their life they should mostly grow out of their informal dialect they were so used to in their childhood. Not saying that they can't occasionally be informal in places such as Discord, or on the servers. That may just be me, I seem to have a bit of a problem dropping the formal front I put up at school that repels the extremely obnoxious people.

But you might as well disregard my posts since they have zero substance to them whatsoever. Just take them with a grain of salt.

Tatost

Tatost

3 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Lithium