Sign in to follow this  
neteX

neteX

Member Name: neteX

What game?: Counter Strike Source

Your In-Game Name: neteX

Player's Steam ID: 0:0:36637894

Ban Reason: Freekilling.

Unban Reason: Eh, to be honest, It's my old clan, and laik i like some peeps in there so im bored playing World of Warcraft when im not esea'ing.

I didnt really mean to freekill like its not like i did it on purpose, i was only raging at some people for annoying the fuck out of me.

Its a 1 in a million time.

Sorry ~

I know i probably wont be unbanned, because after I left i started acting up to the clan, but meh, worth a try.

Sorry to all ;(

P.S I didnt delete any XG member off my friends list, it was my friend that was setting up config for me. I still want Aegen, Xavien, and Chosen on my list, but i cant find em ;\

I was in the server when you did this. You mass freekilled and then left "I didnt really mean to freekill like its not like i did it on purpose" Yes you did do it on purpose.

Kevin you have nothing in this, you little inpubesent kid. gtfo bro u keep licking my balls on the server, trying to suck up to me, and on the forums u attempt to troll me, haha. nice try , not going to work. next.

and ugh no **** i did it on purpose, i raged.

Netex, you're not helping your case on you saying you won't rage anymore, when you're raging at an xG member. No one is saying kevin is right or wrong.

but anyways, +1 for unban, but perm ct ban untill trusted :)

Thanx bro, but for real, he be sucking my **** off on the server, asking can we be friends, added me, and i declined him, and hes like if i rebel will i get ur trust back and **** like seriously hop off my **** u 10 year old. i donnt want ur stupidity on my friends list, as sure i dont want u ****ing posting on my thread, saying some ******** about me, when u be sucking me off on the server infront of anyone. Kiss my *** Kevin.

Keep this guy banned. I've personally seen him post the N word in game 3-4 times. He argues with any admins move and yells at every admin and person on the server. He constantly threatens to DDOS peoples internet. If this guy gets unbanned then some really ****ed up injustice is happening. He talks over warden on every single round, he abuses the glitch where you can talk before 6:30. I mean. Honeslty. and like he trolls on his own ban appeal thread? are you ****ind kidding me "Thanx bro, but for real, he be sucking my **** off on the server, asking can we be friends, added me, and i declined him, and hes like if i rebel will i get ur trust back and **** like seriously hop off my **** u 10 year old. i donnt want ur stupidity on my friends list, as sure i dont want u ****ing posting on my thread, saying some ******** about me, when u be sucking me off on the server infront of anyone. Kiss my *** Kevin. " I mean. Like. If this guy gets unbanned after all of this then I'm just ****ing amazed.

netex: SHUT UP NERD! Netex, your bassicly an *******. Your not helping your case at all. One of the reasons you got banned is trolling me and other people. So if you realy think your gonna be unbanned after your little tantrum, then your a plain out idiot

I know my opinion prolly doesn't matter, but +1, He's everything people have said about him.

(+1 to keep him banned/banhim)