Sign in to follow this  
carsN

Lissa

I dont currently have any idea who you are, and I play on all the servers, so i might have seen you had you been active, -1

Been on MG for the past 3 hours.

Trolls make me lol. Anyways, I never seen her (if your a her) break any rules. Just as long as shes not going around freekilling on the JB server like some of the dumb***** playing CT's, or hack, then i'm good with her. +1. And btw to other members, gender shouldn't affect whether or not you vouch for them -.-

I am not counting -1 vouches for not seeing her around... our JB server is active 24 hours a day, if you haven't seen her don't vouch.

Thanks <3. Was kind of worried.

Anyways, as for the jailbreak server, I tend not to play when there's above 40 players because I end up buffering a lot.

Don't worry about me freekilling as CT because I'm only CT if I get auto switched. I mainly only play when we're on electric_razor_v6, avalanche, vipinthemix or space jail because the other maps tend to annoy me sometimes.

she/he vent camps and is terrible at ct[/color]

Sorry if i seem a little mean i've just had a rough day

I vent camped as a T once. It's a new rule and awp window isn't a vent regardless.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

im going to guess they are NOT a girl... -1 if not +1 if ^_^

I'm a girl and I hardly see how that ****ing matters.

lol u sure dont act like 1 but yeah anyway i never even have seen u D:
1Im 100% positive she a beautiful women,2 ive been in game with her before and shes never broken a rule yet,it was just first timers fluke. soo +1 still!

lol u sure dont act like 1 but yeah anyway i never even have seen u D:

I've seen you on minigames before. The only time I can think of though. I don't really talk that much so you probably didn't notice me.

Also, Rexx is my friend that I met a while ago. He's a cool guy and I appreciate the compliments. There's no need to talk **** about him.