Edit History

jaygoki

jaygoki

just wanna put my 2c out there because it seems people are taking stuff I said out of context

I said that I disagreed with the mute because I missed the "anyone continues and it's a mute" from hong above. 

while it wasn't really continuing per se, Rabid was definitely not contributing anything helpful to the conversation and while I wouldn't have muted him myself I can sort of understand it.

it was pretty much over before hong even gave that final warning - Rabid even gave what's (probably) going to be the best solution to the 10 manner bullshit. I'm not sure why the last warning came so late but it was definitely after the fact. however, Rabid's response was also unnecessary (as multiple people have said including himself). if you really have a problem with the way someone is using their powers, go to dms with either them or a higher up if it's that big of an issue. 

I think everyone (including myself) was on edge after Steven was instigating shit before Rabid even joined the conversation, which is a whole other discussion.

neither side is right here imo.

a lot of the higher ups still haven't discussed or even seen this post so I'm not closing @Topaz

jaygoki

jaygoki

just wanna put my 2c out there because it seems people are taking stuff I said out of context

I said that I disagreed with the mute because I missed the "anyone continues and it's a mute" from hong above. 

while it wasn't really continuing per se, Rabid was definitely not contributing anything helpful to the conversation and while I wouldn't have muted him myself I can sort of understand it.

it was pretty much over before hong even gave that final warning - Rabid even gave what's (probably) going to be the best solution to the 10 manner bullshit. I'm not sure why the last warning came so late but it was definitely after the fact. however, Rabid's response was also unnecessary (as multiple people have said including himself). if you really have a problem with the way someone is using their powers, go to dms with either them or a higher up if it's that big of an issue. 

I think everyone (including myself) was on edge after Steven was instigating shit before Rabid even joined the conversation, which is a whole other discussion.

neither side is right here imo.

a lot of the higher ups still haven't discussed or even seen this post so I'm not closing @Topaz