Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

Look what you did

You made Duckii leave.

I'm ashamed at all of you that started this, come the hell on...

"Arguing on the Internet is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded"

You all ****ing trolled me and thats why she left!

such a valid statement!

look at all the claims in that reply!

there is so much right information!

/sarcasm for you retards you didn't know.

Im sorry for all the problems i caused many of you, i will stay just for you guys. I have been dumb this whole day and couldn't think straight so i apoligize for it, so i hope you guys forgive me for everything i did today and than we can move foward and forget about all of this. But 1 thing i ask of many of you is to give everyone atleast a chance. But yeh im sorry for all the problems if you guys don't mind... ima delete the thread about netex so than we can forget about it since it containted alot of hate.

duckii if u wanted to take a break, u shouldve just told us, we happily would have accepted it and it would inform others that ppl need a vacation from css like everyone else

i dun need vacation off games, im a gamer. /end sarcasm . Duckii, It's 100% Okay to take breaks. Your what, On everyday? Alway getting **** from people complaining about freekill? if i was you, Personaly, I would have probably left. a break is for the win.

duckii <33333 You're totally awesome but if you want to leave it's your descision. I wouldn't ecourage leaving but maybe a break from games for a lil bit

Im not gonna throw any names around besides my own...but me and another member got rly pissed at someone who got unbanned (apparently by duckii) so we raged, n duckii almost quit bcuz of it :(