Edit History

jaygoki

jaygoki

considering his discord account is completely deleted, I'm going to close the thread. if he shows up again (under another alias or otherwise) I'll reopen the thread. 

13 hours ago, Tekk said:

However, I must admit, arguing back with him in a matched hostile manner at first definitely didn't help the situation. I feel as though people need to keep their cool when enforcing rules, otherwise it escalates the situation when it's not necessary.

this is 100% true. @Tatost please do your best refrain from arguing back/calling people names when enforcing rules ❤️

~closed

i have been informed by other higher-ups that he has 2 discord accounts (why??) and deleted one of them so 

~unclosed

whose idea was it to give me power to close threads

jaygoki

jaygoki

considering his discord account is completely deleted, I'm going to close the thread. if he shows up again (under another alias or otherwise) I'll reopen the thread. 

13 hours ago, Tekk said:

However, I must admit, arguing back with him in a matched hostile manner at first definitely didn't help the situation. I feel as though people need to keep their cool when enforcing rules, otherwise it escalates the situation when it's not necessary.

this is 100% true. @Tatost please do your best refrain from arguing back/calling people names when enforcing rules ❤️

~closed

i have been informed by other higher-ups that he has 2 discord accounts (why??) and deleted one of them so 

whose idea was it to give me power to close threads

jaygoki

jaygoki

image.png.0fdc0eef5de7724174b36cc2bbf5d0da.png

13 hours ago, Tekk said:

~closed