Sign in to follow this  
Colour

admin abuse lol

+1 h3 w4s th3 l4st ct alive and totally freekilled all of the CT's except oen! HE USD SPEED H4x AND HEALTH H4x!!!! ADMUN ABOOSE!

>>random

sooo.. he freekilled ct as a ct?? wha???

Not abuse, I was there and people were complaining to me about you using the N word and disrespecting and doing favoritism with your friends. He said i'm warden, talk over me i'll mute you, you kept talking and he muted you. The mods online agreed it wasn't abuse, and I don't see it as abuse either. Also to clarify he did call it first. Not closing if you'd still like to discuss it.

He and someone else called warden at the roughly the same time. This other man's name was "Snarf." Snarf actually called warden before King J, but King J stated that if anyone talked over him, they would get muted. I was fighting for Snarf's honor...saying he got it, etc. King J proceeds to mute me. After that, people even said that he admin abused. Snoopy and 2 other people that would not fit into the screenshot. This isn't the first time...

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Also about the disrespect thing: uh yeah didn't you state that the N word honestly isn't a problem unless it is used to directly offend someone? Not a single person complained about the racism in the first place. If there is a problem, state the problem, or else it will never be settled.

Actually I got called to the server BECAUSE of you (which is why my name was roflcopter soisoi). People were complaining about you specifically, which means you were doing it to an extent but anyways i'll wait for KingJ to respond.

No, I really am serious. I honestly believe Snarf got it, and king J used his powers to get it.............. Yes I was talking over "warden", because he wasn't warden. lol. I'm posting this here because if it were to just be in the admin abuse section it wouldnt get the attention it deserves, not everyone looks in those sections.

at the screenshots tell me:

1. nothing

2. you cant stop QQ over not getting an admin promo soo your trying to get rid of the mods that replaced you

3.i don't like you.

at the screenshots tell me:

1. nothing

2. you cant stop QQ over not getting an admin promo soo your trying to get rid of the mods that replaced you

3.i don't like you.

disrespect ban him lol amirite guys

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

btw nah I left xG because I really got bored/didnt like the new members. most were immature. cough cough.

You can check my play time. 16.7 hours on CSS in last 2 weeks. and that' really because I am playing with old friends. I unno why you mad.