Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

SliperyF

Member Name: SliperyF

What game?: Counter Strike: Source

Your In-Game Name: Slipery Fingers

Player's Steam ID: 0:0:11090300

Ban Reason: "FreeKilling"

Unban Reason: To my suprise i was banned while playing on your counter strike: source server XenoGamers JailBreak. I was notified after waiting (from the !guard command) that i was CT banned. I went to your website to find that i was banned for "freekilling" yet i have done nothing of this sort. I was hoping that this ticket would unban me as i have alot of fun on your servers.

-Thank You

Slipery Fingers

-1, i did a little background check on you it didn't went soo well,1 it seems you are wearing xG in front of your name,when clearly,you weren't ctban for nothing soo calm down and when duckii or aegean sees this they'll decide to most likely keep you ct banned for a while

Yes this is true that the [xG] was put in-front of my name, but it was not on my consent, i had a friend over, and under his logic he was told by a member of the [xG] clan, to put it in-front of his name as he did not know of the consequences, once i noticed (quite a bit later) that he had put the [xG] In-front of my name I removed it, almost in a "Mad Scramble" :P either way i am sure that saying this just to you, will do nothing, as nobody under major authority will most likely read this, either way i thought you should hear my side of the story, rather than what the page you were reading "said".

-Thank You

Slipery Fingers

Yes this is true that the [xG] was put in-front of my name, but it was not on my consent, i had a friend over, and under his logic he was told by a member of the [xG] clan, to put it in-front of his name as he did not know of the consequences, once i noticed (quite a bit later) that he had put the [xG] In-front of my name I removed it, almost in a "Mad Scramble" :P either way i am sure that saying this just to you, will do nothing, as nobody under major authority will most likely read this, either way i thought you should hear my side of the story, rather than what the page you were reading "said".

-Thank You

Slipery Fingers

you expect me to read this?

Wearing [xG] in front of your name before being accepted should not result in a ct ban. +1 for unctban. Unless he was actually freekilling haha

No idea if he is still teambanned, but why not give him another chance if he is?

After careful examination we have decided to unban you.

Please do not break the rules again or you may not get unbanned again!