Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

R-Dezzles news FOOZ

Yo,guys dont expect me to be in-game as much i am.Why? Well 3 reasons.

1.I got school in like a week,and im one of those people who CARE about school,soo i can try to be on the weekends but not as much because of reason 2

2.My crappy ♥♥♥ laptop is ♥♥♥♥ing me hardcore lately,i cant play for more then 35 minutes without my fps going to ♥♥♥♥ and forcing me to restart my pc,Soo im still thinking of buying this new destop thats really cheap but good for gaming-ish but im still kinda broke sooo yeah.

3.Playing jailbreak isn't soo fun like back then,we got like a bunch of FAT 8 year olds on ct freekilling,and its just not worth playing anymore.

[] leaving clan [x]staying on forums

[x] not playing due to school [/]staying in game

[x] crappy pc problems [XXX] playing it like a boss

Truly yours,Mr R-Dezz himselfs

Facebook: facebook.com/rexxthg123

Aim: Rexxthg123

# number:ask me on steam or facebook

Sorry My Regurds

THANK GOD! I have no problem with them, but occasionaly they do get on my nerves with whining, and complaining. But of course, in saying that i am speaking for a minority of that so called group entitled "minors" as quite alot are fine and are treated with equality from most players.

Remember, all the little kids are leaving jailbreak since summer is over. Expect by September for the jailbreak server to have 35% less minors :D
Actually,most "little kids" i know would still continue to play on jailbreak everyday,just after school,because most 4 graders like slipperyf here wouldn't care about school and just keep playing until they get to high school like me,and actually care about not working at McDonalds later in their lives,Soo expect like 25% of 15-18 year olds on the server,and expect the server to be filled with 8 year olds like slipperyf or so.

This sounds like i wrote it D: My laptop is prob worse than yours and i started school last tuesday, and i actually have to pay attention this year.