Sign in to follow this  
Buttery2

Mods

These people i think truly deserve mod (I've already talked to people about these people):

Pyroassasin, ezkill, brian, benrapelisburger, and yurkoon.

Those are just my 2 cents and may not count for anything but i'm just throwing it out there..

lolwhut?

10char

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

EDIT: 300th post bb! <3

These people i think truly deserve mod (I've already talked to people about these people):

Pyroassasin, ezkill, brian, benrapelisburger, and yurkoon.

Those are just my 2 cents and may not count for anything but i'm just throwing it out there..

Who are you supposed to be? Anyway I only agree with Pyro becoming mod but the others... OH LAWDY LAWD, HELL NAW

We will never take Yurkoon as mod or admin in that manner. He has broken many rules constantly. I disapprove of him. -1

I will love to be on and watch the servers as I used to do, but school getting and sucking on my life force like some succubus. An attractive thing to my brain, not my eyes. Still, I will try to watch the servers from now on, and try to maintain a balanced schedule for both school and my gaming attire.

This thread will only make trolling, hate, and disagreements between members. If you would like to give your 2 cents about who should be promoted, you should talk to an admin[xG:A] or a co-leader[xG:C]. Other than that, this thread should be closed.

This thread will only make trolling, hate, and disagreements between members. If you would like to give your 2 cents about who should be promoted, you should talk to an admin[xG:A] or a co-leader[xG:C]. Other than that, this thread should be closed.

Agreed. 110%