Sign in to follow this  
Buttery2

Mods

This thread will only make trolling, hate, and disagreements between members. If you would like to give your 2 cents about who should be promoted, you should talk to an admin[xG:A] or a co-leader[xG:C]. Other than that, this thread should be closed.
I have, but they obviously never actually really cared, so i made this thread to see what other people think..

This thread will only make trolling, hate, and disagreements between members. If you would like to give your 2 cents about who should be promoted, you should talk to an admin[xG:A] or a co-leader[xG:C]. Other than that, this thread should be closed.

Or a mod[xg:M] D:<

We have a say too D;

I know, i vouched for him.. but like i don't really know him that much, i just saw him on the server a couple times..

I will agree with EZ on that one, but one time i caught him cell spamming, even though he slayed himself he never appoligised for the 5 T's that died, and being the nice warden i am i had to give a freeday :/

Buttery I told you we don't like when people give recommendations for mods, if they aren't a staff member themselves. Anyways i'm closing this as this is just leading to a big flame war and what not. If you want to be a mod and think you earn mod, talk to an admin or mod to talk to silence or I, we don't accept people agreeing that someone should get mod over the forums, cuz unneccesary things are always said ^.

~Closed