Sign in to follow this  
thatcrazyguy

thatcrazyguy

Member Name: thatcrazyguy

What game?: counter strike source

Your In-Game Name: thatcrazyguy1234

Player's Steam ID: thatcrazyguy1234

Ban Reason: i dont know why i did not do anything pls give me a seconed chance if i do something wroung on ct just ban me forever on ct i wont bitch srry for bad lanuge i really dont know why i was baned

Unban Reason: because being cts awesome and the servers awesome

i didnt know it was warden kills only and ill stop spamming srry and i only killed one warden kill because i didnt know and when we were playing pokemon the guy on the top of the cadge some one said kill him so i did then the warden said dont kill him

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

wait cell spam wats that i thought u ment typeing spam

You were ct banned for 1 day. You can still play on the servers, just wait for the day team ban to be up and then go back to screwing up on ct :)

-1 You are clearly Retarded when it comes to being ct,You freekilled 4 times and claimed it was all an accident,you cell spammed multiple times,i actually extend your ban. We don't need any 7 year old fattys on ct anyways

Sorry, 1 Day bans are pretty easy to wait on. You could and probably should just wait it out. This ban gives you time to think and reconsider your actions.

ok i didnot know it was a 1 day ban i do admit i did not freekill 4 time i did 2 because a guy with a gun was runing at me and i was shotting hmm and ppl got in my way im srry ill be a lot more careful if i dont be more careful pls ban me forver on ct i am not one of those stupid 7yrs old that make ever thing suck i like playing the way they should be not one of thos retarded 7yrs thank u and have a nice day.