Sign in to follow this  
Peechis_Jr

killerxdeagle

Member Name: killerxdeagle

In-Game Name: CS:S=fusedhaslett1 | MC: killerxdeagles

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39257209

Game Time: Minecraft: 2 months CS:S 3 weeks

Helpful Skills: Im good at being a guard on jail servers in counter strike, and a shop keep in minecraft

your steam ID is not killerxdeagles, and why are you wearing the xG tag if you are only applying to the clan?

My id is but my profile name is not

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

I wore it because i wasn't aware of the application that must be submitted, i never said i was in xG before i applied though as he did.

I did not say i was i said i signed up, as for i did not know i need to apply. It appears to be a misunderstand that WE both made

-1 you wore the tage befor ebeing accpeted also your not in the furry sub clan.

are you even a member? no. why arnt you banned for mic spamming please. its a submisson and your not a admin mod or for that fact a member

are you even a member? no. why arnt you banned for mic spamming please. its a submisson and your not a admin mod or for that fact a member

He's a member and co leads the furry subclan. I might've +1'ed but if you even wear subclan tags, -1.

He's a member and co leads the furry subclan. I might've +1'ed but if you even wear subclan tags, -1.

sub clan tag? Im still rather new here. and i already donated about 50 bucks to this clan and i dont understand why this is happening

The fact that hes donated should be a +1. But just because hes not in your little furry subclan your going to down vouch? Thats dumb.

Big ol' +1 from me.

look to the right of the posts. IN the donation board. I donated $40 dollars to xG. (THE Scott one was my first). Does that not prove that i love xG? I could have donated to any other server, but i donated here. It would be my drem to become a member of xG

Obviously he didn't understand how the application system works and thought it was one of those clans where you just put on the tag.

Now are we going to PUNISH him for that if he was unaware?

He donated $50, made maybe one or two mistakes...

+1 from me because you've all made mistakes.