Sign in to follow this  
Atomic

I GOT PERM. BANNED from admin Abuser!!

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

[/color]

I hope you not an admin, if thats the way your thinking. " Oh ya lets perm ban this guy for defending himself...". This is what happens when bunch of kids admin.

lool, highlight the post :p

*DEAD* Д†σɱїϾ : hahahahahahaha

*DEAD* Д†σɱїϾ : owned

[xG] HeadHunter killed Test Subject 6 with ak47.

*DEAD* [xG:M] Sarah Kerrigan : Oh wow

Xer0day connected.

Major Foss : WELCOME TO MAH SHITY WOK!

*DEAD* [xG:M] Sarah Kerrigan : you have skills

*DEAD* Д†σɱїϾ : oh wait. your going to ban me?

*DEAD* [xG:M] Sarah Kerrigan : killing somebody

*DEAD* Д†σɱїϾ : for saying owned

Sakurai 桜井 [Pein] : im doing it dont kill me

Yurkoon Jr. : we r pirates!

Sakurai 桜井 [Pein] : I HAVE A GUN !!!

*DEAD* Д†σɱїϾ : and laughing?

*DEAD* Д†σɱїϾ : you mad?

Dont accuse me of lying, i paraphrased. You instigated, got "punished" (its in quotes rageboy dont throw a hissy fit) and now you complain about it because you were being a little cocky kid.

My ♥♥♥ with the admin bugs... Admin abuse is admin abuse Sarah its hard to get out of problems like this one when hes GOT THE ♥♥♥♥ING PROOF I agree he should be not admin anymore and BANNED FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE I dont tolerate admin abuse but if it was a joke? LOL? I cant say it was a joke... I mean if it was a joke and he took it... I dont know... WAY TO FAR I was there when he was banned. I was like wtf? but Sarah if you cant take a joke, I want you to get the hell out

its a copypasta, i can put "*DEAD* Д†σɱїϾ :xg is ♥♥♥♥ing stupid, admins are retarded and im ddosing the server" and BAM, its proof, and therefore u shouldnt question it, thats why u take a screenshot of chat instead of ctrl c/v

I already unbanned him since it was apparently supposed to be 10 minutes. Admin ♥♥♥♥ is glitched and there is no way to prove that he meant a perm ban, and not just 10 minutes. Please next time use proper format, and bring proof (screenshot or video)

~Closed

Sign in to follow this