Sign in to follow this  
Rabid_

Rabid_

Alright for such a large occasion i thought screw that app i'll make my own.

So here we go.

Username- Rabid\monica\A_sock

Reason you were kicked\banned From xG- The reason was trolling

How have you changed?- To be 100% honest. I have cut down on the trolling unless i am provoked made fun of, raged at <-- If i do get a warning from a mod\admin i usually do stop. If i continue always a 1 day ban is there for me. i will take it and love that 1 day ban.

Why do you want back in?I was with xG for 9months. that's a p long time to me. I've grown to know every 1 in the server and have made little to no enemy's.

How do you expect to behave in xG if you're let back in- As i said up above if i am warned by an admin i will take a mute\kick\1dayban if i do not stop.

If you are denied?- I will hopefully still have the privilage to play on the servers. but i will try to cut down on the trolling even more. and then re-apply once again i really want this. And i think i am worthy of getting back in.

extra info- Im funny i bring a blast to the server. the monica voice is always a crowd pleaser, And im just a fun guy to be around\If im not trolling you. As i said b4 i will try to stop the trolling tho.

Welp gl to me. Thanks to whoever vouches if this does get accepted. Go me! :p

FOR NARNIA AND FOR ASLAN!!!

+1 rabid has cut down on the trolling and when he gets muted or slayed etc, he doesnt rage about it, he just maybe says "aww" or something like that in admin chat, and waits till whatever is placed upon him is lifted. also he is a blast to the server, he always does funny ♥♥♥♥ to make jb more fun. as long as he isnt a ♥♥♥♥ to ppl, he has my vouche to get back in xg

What the hell, +1. He was fun to play with on JB earlier today, and didn't troll once. So long as he behaves he looks like he'll be a good addition to the clan, again.

Well, hopefully, you will be on your best behavior. If you have promised to change, then I will gladly let you back in. However, if you are caught trolling, nit-picking or anything else that you cannot justify, do not be surprised when you see a ban request with your name on it.

+1

xglogo2p.png

After careful examination, you have been accepted into Xeno Gamers!

Please put [xG] in your Steam name to complete the submission process.

Please read over all the rules so you can avoid a ban.

If you want to get admin, be active on the forum and TeamSpeak 3.

Our TeamSpeak 3 IP is voice.xenogamers.com