Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Ban request sakurai

+1 he not olny trolls, but he took advantage of the fact that he could space t h i n g s out to spell swear words, that is unacceptable for the younger majority that reads these fourms.

Guys if you keep this up I'm sure silence would ban all of you guys. He doesn't like people arguing like this, he barely has a tollerence for it.

Im sorry Mr. Awsome Cat Face. Only reason i dont like Kevin is because of the mic spam the first day i saw him on the game. Kevin shut up you dont talk back to Hudson

But I do suggest you guys settle this in a humanine matter. Because if you just keep making endless ban threads and spamming them, you wont be helping anyone.

guys if you keep this up i'm sure silence would ban all of you guys. He doesn't like people arguing like this, he barely has a tollerence for it.

this this this ^

A while ago. I dont care if you use your mic but you spammed so much. Alright forget it. Im done with Kevin. As far as slipery is concerned his threat to take over my computer lol DENIED

also, when i first joined this clan i didnt even have a mic. Busted for lieing.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

w.e. if your done with me just ignore me. kay?

im not "LYING" you were probably in it for a while. Im saying the first time I saw you and yeah you got it. Im done with you. Be happy happy joy joy

-1. First off, its a mature game so be mature.

Second, for the language, youre supposed to be over 16 no?

Third, all three of you are being douches to each other eliciting responses from each other.

-1...both of u children stop arguing like whiney little brats. settle it on steam, not the forums...the forums r for important ♥♥♥♥...not ur petty little insult fights.