Sign in to follow this  
Smokeyyy

On rexxthg...

I guess, but regardless, when you play you should have fun, if people put up member abuse and stuff like that, looks like they take it too personal, like cmon it a video game.. lol?

it's just a video game if ur playing along but if u play with other clan members it is also socializing

To clear things up,I played the xG servers for 3 months before i decided to apply,i wanted to earn respect,word,and vouches for when i do apply,so 3 months later i did apply,and i ended up with at least 6 -1s,but when this "slippery fingers guy started out" he broke the rules,wore the the xG tag before he was accepted,and played for one day, and got in without a -1 . What does that tell me?That any nonsense of a player can play for one day,and join without any -1s? Maybe 1-2 weeks will earn my +1 but when i -1 players for doing that,it makes me a bad member? enough to get kicked out of the clan?

God damn you kids have no social life whatsoever, if you honestly believe I watch naruto or whatever that is, think twice, if you think I give 2 Shits what you or anyone says think twice, jay your word means to me, I could careless what you have to say, cause a video game is a video game, i dont care if I get banned or kicked, I rarely play anyway, If you take this to offense then you must have your panties in a bunch. Dute in pula mei de handicapt prostueli de american nenrochiti ce yesti, sa te fute in gura astas si meine. sa te duci in morti miti de pula mei de copil prost ce yeste. :), This is why I love knowing 2 languages fluently. Honestly go ahead and ban me if your mad. Wont change for me, but jay you need to Ctfu, you about everything, you're still in this clan because this clan and the server in-game on Jb is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Favoritism and everyone knows that. There is no equality or fairness in the server. LOL FAIL.

Well im glad you can speak romanian better than english, cause thats real useful. Gonna do a lot of good with that one. Onto the rest of your poorly spelt paragraph, youre the one that started this so dont forget who started raging in this video game. Clearly people didnt want rexx in here or they would have down vouched my member abuse, but they didnt so.... lol fail? Good game, cant wait for your next, poorly spelled post.

Ill be waiting :D

Hot damn, you dont have a life, you come back so quick, refreshing the page. :) Probably the reason I cant spell or type a constructive paragraph is because I moved to american was I was about 8, so this meant/means i've only been in american for about 10 years, learning for about 9. I am 17, turning 18 in November, so close to it. But Im just mad when people do that favoritism , or when people disrespect others in the clan, (Yes i know, I just did), but I still dont undserstand why kids take this game so serious, Like its a GAME. lol, Go outside play something, go with your friends and do stupid things. I know you dont care, but in europe we didnt have no computer, tv, ac, or any of this technology that these 3rd gen. american kids are born with at there hands. Im just saying when you play games you should have fun, not getting mad. I was just upset he was kicked because if you got to know rex, hes a cool guy, but if you didnt so well, he might've treated you otherwise. But yea I understand now why it happened for a reason, Lots of ppl told me. I apologize, I was just mad. Just wanted to stick up for a friend.

I can see youre doing that, but flaming on me in general discussion was the wrong way to do that. I respond so quickly cause i just woke up haha, dont get too flattered. But im done arguing on here, if you want to you can IM me on steam or what not.