Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

(greifers ->)grrrreefffiiieerrrs!

What is it with greifers on the survival server, i mean i do know that it is a "survival" server. But there has to be an extent to what is greifing, and what is breaking the rules! My example, today at 7 am (New York Time) Zapper is going to Greif Health/PsP's village. That is a larlgy populated village with 6-9 people living in it! If nothing is done about Zappers attack, than i am probably going to switch servers untill 1.8

Yes Silence, i am aware of what you stated, but what i am saying, there is a point where we don't want our WHOLE VILLAGE destroyed. Aswell Greifing dosen't "keep players on the servers" (not mocking you in the slightest <~~ this isn't sarcasim i am serious) in some cases we want to finish our buildings/villages/homes, and build up, or completly move. But that dosen't mean that we want ALL OF OUR WORK DESTROYED! I am saying that Zapper has his /home set in the village, and he will either destroy all of our buildings, or be killed, many times, untill he gives up and trys agian. I know that i surley am going to attempt to save the village, but if not. Bye Bye xG MC for a while :(

-You Probably didn't read this all :/

Slipery Fingers

(PS: As the server ( most i've seen was 14-17/50) gets more populated there will be more greifers, and more people whining about greifers. It would probably help to change it eventually, even though it most likely wont.)

i do agree that griefing keeps things energized, but when griefers just greif things up to the ground, people just say " it. im done" and stops playing. there definitely should be a rule to limit griefs

what's the point of playing on survial then? We should all just move or gang up on zapper. Or he can just stop being such a ♥♥♥♥♥ little incompetant piece of ♥♥♥♥. JK I think people like him show us that we're taking the game way too seriously. It's just a game. Really. Like if somone totals your house (happened to me thrice), scream, fap/cry , play other games for a week, come back, and build far far away, get griefed, and repeat.