Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

Blatant attack upon xG M/A/C-L/L

It's an ACCOUNT BAN. Which prevent you from connecting, Thus playing games. Heres the thing.

Why would a Steam account be suspended?

Check the contact e-mail address for your Steam account to see if Steam Support has contacted you regarding the reason your account was suspended - accounts may be temporarily suspended pending verification of purchase information or account ownership.

Steam Support does not automatically contact the owners of suspended accounts in most circumstances.

There is a Zero-Tolerance policy for any violations of the Steam Subscriber Agreement and Online Code of Conduct. All accounts in a user's possession for any of the following activities will be suspended:

Piracy or Hacking

This includes using an unauthorized ("hacked") Steam client to access Steam, attempting to register fake CD Keys or attempting to register a CD Key which has been published on the internet.

Payment Fraud

Any fraudulent credit card use, credit card chargebacks, or Paypal chargebacks (regardless of when the transaction occurred).

Redeeming Fraudulent Gifts

Never accept a gift from an unknown user. Any accounts tied to a redeemed gift from a fraudulent source may be suspended.

Hijacking or Sharing Accounts

Do not use Steam accounts which you did not create.

Account "Phishing" and Deliberately Deceptive Activity

This includes contacting other users outside of Steam or over the Friends network under a misleading screen name or e-mail address (i.e. "Steam Admin", "VAC Administrator", "You Won Free Game Gift") and requesting password or account information.

Buying, Selling, or Trading Accounts

Accounts which have been bought, sold or traded will be suspended. This includes any other accounts in your possession at the time of the sale or trade, regardless of whether those accounts were also sold or not.

Violating Steam's Subscriber Agreement or Rules of Online Conduct

Please see the Steam Subscriber Agreement and Online Code of Conduct if you have any questions about the policies which govern Steam account use and account termination.

I don't think they will ban ya. 3 million keys were leaked and hundreds are flooding steam support with the same message. I consider it completely unprofessional to ban that many players since many are getting scammed.

And now, after contacting steam support, They removed the CDKEY off my account, And even answered me IN french :D Just contact support to verify authenticity. After Multiple VERIFICATION, The cdkeys might be issued from AMD PROMOTION. the "leak" is from AMD and it's Technicaly LEGAL. False warning.