Sign in to follow this  
Skyfrost

Chickenlips (Yes, Again)

It's funny that when we were playing Station, you instigated me. You act like you're the victim. My bad that I retaliate harder than anyone? You said because I didn't have a mic, I was a 7 year old girl. I don't see why you're making a ban request on me. You kids get too mad easily. All I said to you was that you sounded like a girl and that you were mad, I don't see why it's so "offensive". Get over yourself bro. I think it was Lego where you said I was a 7 year old girl if I didn't prove that I had a deep voice. I'M TOTALLY THE CULPRIT. Lmao.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

please dont close this overnight, I will manage to get proof tomorrow, sorry about that.

Oh good luck getting proof, I like how you all say I troll sooooo much, yet you guys make these silly ban requests without proof of anything. How do they know that you're just butthurt over one thing I said? It's kinda like that anyway. Stop acting innocent.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_09_19.jpg.f9e9998bd0882480f88fed1d9c7617d8.jpg

Member Name: Skyfrost

Player's Name: Chickenlips (Yes, Again)

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41973414

Ban Request Reason: Well, some may rememberthe previous ban request for him from massie. Well, he has yet to go anywhere near stopping, and he resorts to saying things like (And I realise I have a very womanly voice): Oh, well if you heard my voice I could make you fukin cry. That is literally a quote. Im not the only player who he does this to, and all the players are clearly annoyed by our ongoing arguments. many players will ask us to stop, at which point I will. he then goes on and on about it for hours and even days. I would like for this user to be banned because he does NOT follow server rules and does NOT respect mods, players, or even admins for that matter.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

He has also openly admitted to trolling xG.

I said I was a troll, but it's not like I'm a super effective troll, people just get angry. It's not my fault. You have the choice to either ignore me or just reply and feed me. Welcome to the internet bro, QQ more.

I've had too many problems with this kid. Even though i'm an admin and no point to vouch for these, I say +1

EDIT: 500th post :D

I don't remember having any problems with you? Nice try though. I think you've kicked me like once for disrespecting, and when I came back I didn't say anything. Nice try though?

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Everyone needs to learn that I'm obviously disrespectful, and so is many other people in the server. You guys all act like I'm the WORST. I don't even speak on the mic, you have bad trolls on the mic all the time and I don't see ban requests for all of them? Get over yourselves.

I'll +1 this even though he won't get banned, he constantly trolls me for my voice, seriously man? Why don't you act your age and respect other members. If you stopped disrespecting me for a minute to actually TRY to get along with me, you would see that I'm not that bad of a guy. Stop acting like your all that and a bag of chips and realize that your no better than me or anyone else.

I'll +1 this even though he won't get banned, he constantly trolls me for my voice, seriously man? Why don't you act your age and respect other members. If you stopped disrespecting me for a minute to actually TRY to get along with me, you would see that I'm not that bad of a guy. Stop acting like your all that and a bag of chips and realize that your no better than me or anyone else.

Are you kidding me? Out of the whole xG server you're one of the ones to +1 me? I actually like you dude. I already know that you aren't a bad guy. I stopped trolling you long ago when I found out you weren't a douchebag. I don't think I'm better than anyone else, it's just the fact that I don't care about arguing and it gets me in trouble. People just get butthurt over the stupidest things. Not my fault.

Is this seriously going on again?? ffs.... skyfrost, ive seen you and chickenlips go at it more then once.

He isnt the only one doing wrong here, you guys both flood the chat on server with constant rambling without solving anything

go find an alley to dish it out, not on server!!! People have asked both of you to stop on a multitude of occasions but hardheadedness seems

to be strong with both of you! If you guys would just leave eachother alone, none of this would be happening