Sign in to follow this  
Brian

I Miss Nobody But One Person

I miss Ero_sennin.

Sure, he could be incoherent and angered easily at some times, but he was on of the first people that actually taught me how to be warden, and how to play jailbreak. He was possibly one of the coolest people I had ever met, so it's really saddening to never seen him on jailbreak again. I really wish he hadn't left, I mean where are you gonna find a 30ish year old Naruto Lover that plays Xeno Gamers? Chances are pretty slim. I would do anything just to play with him once more.

Just my thought.

hes willing to come back, he said that he misses us and stuff, he just wants a personal apology from silence, apparently it was given to him but he didnt think it was personal, or something along those lines. hes been offline for quite some time now

I miss that brian guy, he's a cute a.

in reality, i dont miss 99% of the ones who quit, like i said before you did it to hop on the bandwagon and came back. JB was right.

ers.

I miss that man, we had very nice talks on surf about anime and such. I really hope he comes back soon, to look at the impact he left on some of us! :D

Justin Bieber, I don't think you were here when Ero was still here (Correct me if i'm wrong on that), but he started the thing of people leaving, so i don't know if you said Ero left to jump on the bandwaggon, but he didn't bandwaggon..