Sign in to follow this  
Squizzer

Bad words

I think the n word might want to be censored because it is very offensive and disrespectful to african Americans and and other ones like ect

-1. If people get offended at a word, they shouldn't live on this planet anymore. That is all.

I'm not saying I am offended by the word I am just saying it is just racist and should be censored

In my opinion if it can't be said in game, it shouldn't be said on here as well. The N word doesn't offend me either, but might to some to other people. Better safe then sorry right?

In that case... I demand ALL racist terms be censored, then. Including but not limited to honky(honkey/honkie), chink, kike/kyke, Aunt Jemima, beaner, coon, , wetback, whitey, annnnnnd monkey. These terms could offend someone and we need to stop that from happening.

I really really really want to start a thread on how the nword shouldnt be banned, due to ignorence over the years. If a person in the clan proved they're black, they'd be allowed to say it; it's all BS politcal correctness. We can say f@gg0t, autist and retard, but not the n word? Why not just ban all "racist" words. Saying the nword isn't even racist depending on the context. Racism implys superiority. Like saying "Whassup my n****" is A LOT different than saying "Stupid f******* n*****s ruin the server." It should be considered in the context of which it is said. BTW I don't even know why we all get mad at the nword, we're pretty much all white or asain >.>. And why would people even play if they're so sensitive to words like the fword or the nword? I'm not going to start a flame war thread though because it would be pointless and I'd p!ss off more people than I should. Sorry if this post offended anyone but its IMO

Tl;Dr Political correctness is just ignorence. We should say the nword if it isn't used to imply superiority. That isn't racist.

Carissimi, I agree, it really shouldn't be banned. As I said, people who get offended by strings of letters that form words.... shouldn't even live on this planet. They're complete wastes of space.

Carissimi, I agree, it really shouldn't be banned. As I said, people who get offended by strings of letters that form words.... shouldn't even live on this planet. They're complete wastes of space.

Thank you, I thought I was alone in the white man's plight :)

And for all the people who get easily offended: Dealwithit.gif, you probably saying F@ggot on an everyday basis