Sign in to follow this  
Zapper5555

[xG]SpiderPig

Member Name: Zapper5555

Player's Name: [xG]SpiderPig

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:041193521

Ban Request Reason: Well, Me a gentle ginger was playing on jailbreak earlier today. We were told to walk to isolation, in the process I was talking (warden never said talk over warden you die) so I continued to banter... Then came the bullets I turned around, but kept heading torwards isolation and spiderpig unleases his 5.56 bullets into my skull instantly blowing my brains all over the wall causing all bodily functions to cease immediately, as I began talking in dead chat spiderpig was killed by a ak-47 ( He recived bullets to his torso hitting the heart causing immediate death.) My reaction to him freekilling me went something like this WHY DID YOU KILL ME SPIDERPIG!!! He responded with Because your a annoying B****. Therefore this is the reason this story has been made... I propose that he is met with a 1 day ct ban for obivous freekill and you can do whatever you want for the member disrespect. Thank you for you time i will post screenies in a further post thanks luv ya bai.

EDIT: He has also been freeshooting me and im sick of it...

EDIT: Steam Community :: Error Here is the link look at the first 4 screenies and read the chat him admitting to freekilling me and disrespecting me.

-1, You provoke people to call you an annoying , because all you do is spam your mic with weird , you expect people to ing take that as a joke?

you know how many people are annoyed of you, he said the in truth, u provoke people to troll you and then u end up reporting them, if ur going to do something stupid expect someone to say something to you, your so ing immature, your not 16, you lie about ages, ur not cool kid, quit trying to be so cool.

N

and if he gets banned for sayign Your an annoying , then might as well ban the half the server that says the same thing to zapper.

+1,and netex:disrespect is disrespect,is doesn't matter if he was provoked into doing it,he freekilled,and disrespected zapper;a member of xG.Now how would you like it if i freekilled you and told you becuase of your annoying personality "provoked" me,and yes i thought so,soo in my opinion STFU and get a real reason to -1.Another thing,zapper does not lie about his age,I've seen his id/school schedule through webcam and such,you say zapper isn't cool? 90% of this entire community HATES you,your a whiny little who "provokes" people into freetazing him,as for Zapper hes proven himself a mature member to me and others in this community,and hes not a "netex".So maybe you should stop complaining about zapper's slightly premature voice,grow up a bit, and think of this":Zapper'app:Zapper5555, and your App:neteX",everytime your about to complain about zapper.

First of all i didnt provoke it i asked a simple question, secondly it wasnt because he disrespected me it was because he freekilled me and blatantly admitted it, thirdly hes not even in xG so he was wearing the xG tag when he never applied...

Freekill was wrong but u instigate for ppl to troll u. +1 for freekill -1 for trolling,

And REX! Idc about my app it was made just to see how many -1s i got it wasnt really to join the clan derp.

My old app has more +1s then zapper.

Freekill was wrong but u instigate for ppl to troll u. +1 for freekill -1 for trolling,

And REX! Idc about my app it was made just to see how many -1s i got it wasnt really to join the clan derp.

My old app has more +1s then zapper.

Back then:the vouch requirement was 3 soo zappers thread was closed earlier than yours for a reason.