Sign in to follow this  
Bryce

Genesis

So, this is what I've been doing for the past week or so'ish. I spent a lot of time on this track, and I'm making a project called 'Genesis.' (Thanks to Arthman for name suggestion) This is the very first track and it is really short xD But yea. Any feedback would be really really appreciated. I'm not sure what subgenre of electronic music this would fall under... But whatever, just a track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-idDkORj1s8

If you are going to say something about it, do it on Youtube please! It'll look better for the video if it get's comments and likes and such.

Also, in the past week of not playing CS:S, Minecraft, or TF2, I have magically picked my social life back up. I seemed to have lost it in July'ish or August.

Love you guys xD

~Herpeeeees

It's not dubstep. It has dubstep elements in it, but deffinatelly not true dubstep xD But upload it and send it to me! WE CAN BE DJ BETHREN

the name genesis is already taken.

Doesn't matter, it's the name of the project, not my DJ name. So, I can use it.

Thanks for the likes and such everyone :D

Thanks to everyone who liked the video and/or commented! :D I have 74 views in a day lolololol

I'll be back from my break soon :3

And the project name is still Genesis, but I decided on my DJ name: DJ Darke. xD