Sign in to follow this  
Buckethead

Questions About 1.8

Mods = Most will be broken because of the update. It'll either play out like normal or a huge shitstorm will happen with the coding. Like with all mods, you'll have to reinstall because it's a new .bin file.

Maps= Whatever you have already generated will not be affected. This means all chunks you already have explored will not have abandoned mines, ravines, strongholds, etc.

I think it's 11/11/2011. Not having mods is going to suck since I have a lot of mod items in my worlds that I'll probably have to trash or else the game will get ed up.

Correction. Minecraft is coming out as an OFFICIAL game after 11/11/2011 or on that date.

1.8 comes out this week or next week. Pre-release is out already, if you can figure it out.

Btw I appreciate you have a love for Fluttershy but I have been the Fluttershy of this clan since Vero was still around, before the Second Mass Exodus (when aegean left, lol)

SO ALL FLUTTERSHY RELATED ENTITIES IN THIS CLAN BELONG TO ME!

(i'm just kidding do what you want ^-^)

Mad, it is only "laggy" because it is not the "official" patch, and when Pre-Release was, well, released it was about 6D-2Weeks ago, if you do a little reading (Pg. 56-62 i forgot :/) you should find all of the awnsers that you need.

This Christmas is going to be crazy for games. MW3, BF3, Minecraft, Halo 4, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Gears Of War 3, Star Wars: Old Republic, Rage, Skyrim, hot damn.

This Christmas is going to be crazy for games. MW3, BF3, Minecraft, Halo 4, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Gears Of War 3, Star Wars: Old Republic, Rage, Skyrim, hot damn.

indeed. only if u are planning on buying them all though.lol

no point in waiting for new games if you are not gonna get it

I've already pre-ordered MW3 the first week that GameStop announced it to card members. I'm planning on getting one of or both of the Halo games and I'll probably get BF3.