Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

A quick update on shtufff

First off, we need more people active in our TF2 servers, so if you do want to be mod for TF2 please apply. I will have contests for TF2 which I will announce soon, the prizes will be me embarressing myself on tinychat, so STAY TUNED!

Another thing, about the vouches, do NOT -1 because someone wears a tag before they are accepted, that says NOTHING about how he would be in the community, and literly just gives me more work to deal with. Many of you have thought that getting into the steam group, or just signing up on the forums meant that you were a member, so please do not correspond that with the vouches. Anyways I will put up a staff member application for xG members (any mod or higher rank automatically is a staff member) and this will make it so if you are a staff member, THEN that will be the only way that you can vouch up or down in member applications in the future.

About the mod and admin thing atm, our TF2 mods and admin are also a mod and admin in CSS, but we WILL distinguish between the 2 soon, so for now please don't complain, as the TF2 mods are only there to help.

Anyways, if you guys have any other ideas, I'd love to hear them !

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY !

~Aegean!

I will try to become more active on the Tf2 servers, but i sould Sujuest (<~~ Failspell) that a THIRD server be made, with roating maps, here is my rotation list (idea)

-2Fort

-Graniary

-Dust Bowl

-Hydro

-Badlands

-Gold Rush

-Well

-Gravel Pit

There are many more that i forgot, but these are ones that came to mind that are VERY POPULAR

dont add more servers, we have enough trouble trying to populate one. as for mods, ill take mod on tf2 since i play it just as much as css now and i like tf2 more and more each time i play.

hi

terreria, game, its just a rip off of minecraft!

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

what the ing is that ing !!!!!