Magical_Trevor

Look here if you cant Bhop

Well, I see that you can't Bhop.

Are you too stupid to Bhop? Do you lack the skill of strafing, timing, and reaction time to Bhop?

Well, here's something that will help you out. It's called modding your mouse.

please also note, most leagues dont allow you to bhop and most scrim teams have bhop off

DOES NOT WORK ON MOST RAZERS! SO FAR I ONLY KNOW THAT THE IMPERATOR CAN DO THIS! MOST OTHER MOUSES CAN DO THIS MOD.

Now, what you do, is you (of course) unscrew the mouse, and open it up.... Inside, you'll see you scrollwheel. To the left of the scrollwheel will be a spring (looks more like a piece of metal) that you just pull right out. Once you pull it out, the scrollwheel will scroll smoothly and fast. You won't feel that *Click click click* or hear the *click click click* noise.

What you do now, is you go in game... Bind mwheeldown +jump... Then try to bhop. You will have to actually know how to time your jumps somewhat, but other than that you won't have to worry about your jumps all too much. Because of the mod, you can scroll your scrollwheel more, faster, and easier in one swipe.

I might come back and edit this later... I was quite out of it when I wrote this. For now though, this is all I have. I'll see if I can revise it later...