Soiled_It

Rabid

Member Name: Mojo

Abusing Admin: Rabid

Your In-Game Name: [xG] Mojo

Abuse Description: Muting me when I was warden and kicked me for saying that He was a little boy :l And im banned

Reason: Nope

Player Effect: Idk

Proof: adminabuse.dem

He muted me because he said I could not be warden.

Then he kicked me because I called him a little boy.

Then I try to join back but it said You have been banned from this server...

Just checked ban list, your name wasn't there at all. Also, you are too young to be warden, I was on and your voice was a little too high for the servers (no offense) and the whole server was asking for a new warden because it is technically breaking rules to let you be warden. I dunno if all he did was kick you, but I don't see the ban anywhere on the list. Try relogging and tell me if you are banned, because you shouldn't be.

Just checked ban list, your name wasn't there at all. Also, you are too young to be warden, I was on and your voice was a little too high for the servers (no offense) and the whole server was asking for a new warden because it is technically breaking rules to let you be warden. I dunno if all he did was kick you, but I don't see the ban anywhere on the list. Try relogging and tell me if you are banned, because you shouldn't be.

Now I am able to join but it woudlnt let me join.. for sum reason >.> (HIGHLIGHT FTW) After 4 hours of trying to join I finally join after reading this post...

If you ask me mojo sounds in the 13-14 age range,still a little young to be warden,yet Brohoof (meow:3) sounds about 8-11 age range,and you let him be warden.if you ask me we need an official Age Voice referral for warden.

I didn't let brohoof be warden for a very long time. I let him be warden just 1 day because we had no other CT's that had mics as warden, and all the members on at the time said brohoof should be warden. I will think of a solution for this problem

Just going to say, this thread is lost cause. But when i did kick you, reason was disrespect. before you did get kicked you, said "he's a little boy with no balls hater." don't change your story when you come onto the forums please.

Just going to say, this thread is lost cause. But when i did kick you, reason was disrespect. before you did get kicked you, said "he's a little boy with no balls hater." don't change your story when you come onto the forums please.

rapin them with knowledge