Sign in to follow this  
Semper

fighting

Stupid eh??? You gotta fight....BerNer....for your right.....tak tak tak tak.....TO PARTY!!!! lmao but serously, fought this fat fk cuz he was giving to my friend. Do i regret it?? Hell no, i stand up for all the people i care about! Few days ago, some black guys jacked my buddies "greenery" so me n some friends drove to where he was. One of them had a stick in his hand, so my friend just got the crowbar out and oohhhh boy did they themselves. Cops get involved but everyone left except us so we just said oh officer, we was just taking a cigarette and we saw a bunch of kids trash alking eachother. Cop asks for Id then says :"Have a good night" gj ociffer

Lol, duh. Haters will always hate on my swagger

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

I fight for my life, friends lives, and my family.

If someone is holding me at gunpoint, I'll risk my own to save anyone else.

If someone is holding my family at gunpoint, I'll be on them, or make them take myself instead.

Never fight for any another reason, IMO. I would never fight for my country, fight for a petty reason, or fight to prove my morals right.

A cowards way out, putting your life is danger puts others in danger use logic not hero tactIcs, never been in that situation I see.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

[/color]A cowards way out, putting your life is danger puts others in danger use logic not hero tactIcs, never been in that situation I see.

I stand by it. Logically, it's wrong. Cowardly? I have to disagree, but I understand what you mean.

Zapper, have you seen teh Korean chicks that dig SC? I gotta say, there's a lot of them. It'll be a SC player/fan paradise and increasing your chance of getting a girl in the United States 100 times fold.

Yes...no, I'm a nice fella and this black guy (not being racist) was picking on this weird kid, so I had enough with bullying and I push the black guy who's like 5'3" away and said "NO!"...simply just no, and yeah that's it. I don't condone bullying, and if I see it I will stop it, that's a promise.

I'm not allowed to fight unless I believe the individual has intent to hurt me for social, economical, or political reasons. If it does come to that situation my parents give me full consent to and I quote " the out of the er" and I wouldn't get in trouble with my parents.

I stand by it. Logically, it's wrong. Cowardly? I have to disagree, but I understand what you mean.

Well I see it like this.

Scenario: You and your family are being held hostage in a bank. The hostage taker has a Glock 17 loaded with 9mm hollowpoints.

Otherworldy, as much as you're my brony (<33) it would be silly to charge him, even if you can get control of the weapon. There'd be a huge risk he'd pull the trigger during the shuffle and you'd kill a family member or a civilian. Being a hero is overrated.

Like, you know that IHOP shooting? A man who was a gunshop owner was there eating with his wife, and he was carrying a handgun legally. If he didn't notice the man walk in (as he "claims") and the guy opened fire on a certain group of people, he wouldn't risk his and his family's life to kill him. If he had pulled the gun (and miraclously got off a first shot on him) he'd be putting his wife in danger. He lived because he knew when to hold back.

IMO I'd probably blast the shooter's when I see him walking 50 yards to the IHOP in the parking lot with an AK