Sign in to follow this  
DjChosenWon

It's been fun, I hope it stays that way!

I want to start off by apologizing to the people that I've wronged with leing lately.

It's not that I wanted to lie, it's that it was nessecary to protect us untill we were ready to unveil.

I'm sorry to all of you people...

First of all, I'm not leaving xG because of anything that xG did. Simply put, I'm leaving because I wanted to start something new.

This has been the best clan I've ever been in, and I'll miss A LOT of you dearly.

I don't want the good times we've had to be overcast with some kind of misguided hate, either.

But don't think that I won't come back for the occaisonal round or two, I still love xG!

Here comes the hard part, being very honest.

As many of you know, I used to run my own servers and clan. I enjoyed it quite a bit and I've been wanting to relive those memories.

So, after a lot of planning and desicion making I'm leaving to start my own clan with Peechis, Team 3k.

I want to make it clear, however, that we're not leaving because we dislike xG or anything of that nature.

In fact, I hope that we can all still be friends and be of a general help to each other.(All xG members are welcome on T3k Servers! I hope the opposite is true!)

P.S. I'm not going to advertise or discuss on Silence's fine forums, if you want to Ask about Team3k or my leaving message me on steam.

P.P.S. Fun fact!: This is my 100th day registered!

<3T3k Drank!

Well i'll miss you alot. You taught me how to bind slays,bombs, and alot of things about being funny. You were also a big help to xG even though no one noticed.You got demos and vids of HG massfreekilling,and your a pretty nice mod too. You started xG scrim,and Good luck to you.