Im_Aspire

SliperyF

Member Name: SliperyF

In-Game Name: Slipery Fingers (Rayjhon Also)

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: Can not acces it currently :/

Donated: Yes

Other information: ATENTION: I am also applying for MC Mod Aswell!

Stop Trolling! I am agianst Trolling,and stand by this decesion untill the end. I am well known on both the Mincraft, And Counter strike community, and always help someone who asks for it!

-Thank You <3

Slipery Fingers

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

I left out alot, but most of it would just look like i am kissing your asses for your vouch.

Hmmm,your still fairly new and still in the newest generation of xG,but you have been REALLY active for MC,but i don't see you on CSS Really.

+1 For MC MOD

-1 For CSS MOD

Ty Rexx ^_^ And i am active, but early on. I am the only one with a mic in the morning to call warden xP, And since 1.8 came out MC has been my life! What is your user on MC? Or do you have one?

Kevin, this dosen't matter what so ever. It is the fact that i am trust worthy, and helpfull, waiting has nothing to do with it. It dosen't make me a "bad" mod because i have only been in this clan for a month.

+1 for MC Mod or CSS Mod, he's great on both and knows the rules inside out. In my opinion, i don't care if he hasn't been here that long, he's mature, active, responsible, and an overall great guy.

EDIT: Also, to prove how mature he is, he said he'd re-apply in a few weeks, even though all the vouches on his other one was -1, he waited till he got to a month, then re-applied

In my opinion, +1 for mod for Minecraft, when I see you on, you're mostly on Minecraft and you know the wools and such

haha bad pun was bad

-1 for CSS: i dont think youre mature enough to be a mod in all honesty. realistically a month isnt that long, especially with all the drama you were part of in that month.

+1 for minecraft, i really dont care about it.

yea i agree with Jay

I'm ok with u having minecraft mod but css i barely see u on and u've only been in the clan for a month. Take a chill pill

-1 css

+1 minecraft