Sign in to follow this  
Mayeski

No, this is not a admin abuse thread.

What do you think of Zapper?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Zapper?

• Annoying/Loud/Obnoxious
    • Fun/I like him/He's Cool

I'd just like to say this, and I'm sure many people will agree with me. Zapper is going way overboard and I don't think that he can handle his admin privileges if he's going to keep acting how he is. He yells and screams and threatens to slay me and such. It doesn't make the server look good when you have a child screaming his lungs out to everyone, and nobody can do anything about it because that child that is screaming is an ADMIN/MOD. Zapper is EXTREMELY loud and obnoxious and gets on everyone's nerves, I think he should grow up and learn to take his position seriously. He hasn't even been admin for a day and I want him gone.

I'd just like to say this, and I'm sure many people will agree with me. Zapper is going way overboard and I don't think that he can handle his admin privileges if he's going to keep acting how he is. He yells and screams and threatens to slay me and such. It doesn't make the server look good when you have a child screaming his lungs out to everyone, and nobody can do anything about it because that child that is screaming is an ADMIN/MOD. Zapper is EXTREMELY loud and obnoxious and gets on everyone's nerves, I think he should grow up and learn to take his position seriously. He hasn't even been admin for a day and I want him gone.

Are you ing serious? Heres what this thread says to me:You disrespected zapper,Hes threatening to punish you,Hes mod and your not,an you're too immature to look past his voice and your making a thread that doesn't belong here. Besides,Hes just got mod powers like 10 minutes ago.

Never disrespected him though, where did I say that? I rebeled and he's like LOL BEN IMMA SLAY YOU. Learn to read. I'm not jealous that he's a mod. Like I give a damn. And I'm immature? He hasn't shown any change at all and he just screams and makes the server look bad.

This should be told to a co-leader/admin/div leader, not made a thread about. This just starts flame wars >_< If you don't like him and don't think he should be mod, tell an admin or above, not make a thread. Thanks, but this should be closed.

I think what this guy is trying to say is when zapper inforces rules he goes crazy and starts screaming and can't control himself. He needs to cool down and not yell.

[ATTACH]540.vB[/ATTACH]

I'm gonna throw my two cents in here. Don't like my opinion? Sucks to be you. Any who, I'd have to agree with Mayeski. Every single time I'm on (and I'm on a lot) Zapper is constantly mic spamming and trying hard to be funny when he's actually not. Although I'm not a moderator or admin, I'm sure most of us can agree that the type of behavior Zapper is showing isn't acceptable at the moment. Tone it down some and chill yo.

1980b4a8-100b-4373-b244-1df2bd9364c6.jpg.975ba4a2cb0cf6c19ea1accea0ecb838.jpg