Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Ducki jr

Actually shes 6 months and shes doing better then u are... obviously.. crying over a 1 week ban o cmon now. and when i say crying i mean litterally crying u almost started crying on teamspeak kid grow a pair. And also just because u were gagged doesn't mean u can't troll on the mic, think about how ridiculous you sound when u say i was gagged the whole time...

@Aaron obviously u havn't read all the goodbye threads because we all clearly said we were not wanting an rivalrie.. and also we never asked 1 person to join us they joined by their own each reason.. so if thats what your on about then thats what u can think.

Thank you peechis, if i knew that elmo would have probaly been perm banned.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

charco, why dont you shut the hell up. Seriously, i didnt want a rivarly either. but clearly you guys started this. you guys have your own jailbreak server. USE IT

Well obv uMad Bro.. and i never knew that because we are in a different clan we are not allowed to play in another server... since when did this rule start there Mr. Hard .. exactly what i thought... So cmon get serious and no im quite sure u started it, and 3 xG members ago not saying any name :)

QUIT YOUR 2 YEAR OLD ING CRYING. I slay you ONE ING TIME IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND THEN U TREAT ME LIKE ? We were cool. Me and you. Then all it took was 1 slay and u go cry worse than a ing 4 year old. You just made yourself look stupid. Do not treat me like complete just because i slay u 1 time. I see now why people said your a .

+1.

Abused you probablly I dont know.

But he abused me so +1.

@Netex In canyondam today, you got muted for talking over warden. Instantly you start raging in admin chat saying duckiijr abused on you, and he's such a bad mod. But then billy mays goes on mic and says "Netex is was herpes not duckiijr, and you got muted for talking over warden" netex then in my opinion starts kissing (no disrespect intended, if that makes sense?) but only because he found out it wasn't duckiijr.

On a related note; I like to stick my finger in my mouth then touch my butt because it makes a sizzling noise

On another related note; -1.

squizzer calm the hell down.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

I didnt wanna cause this much contraversy in this community, ill accept the 1 week ban. ill just play the bf3 beta and be on teamspeak. close this

Changing all your posts saying im a bad mod. Just because I slayed u 1 time. Then banned you for massive disrespect you were warned muted kicked and finally banned. In my opinion. I did the right thing banning you. Our goal in xG is to get rid of people like you is it not? It most definitly wasnt ing abuse banning u after i warned muted kicked TWICE and banned.

I HAVE ALL RIGHTS TO SAY DUCKI JR IS A BAD MOD period.

Okay first of all kid, you ing abused.

You never muted, u went straight to KICK. If i was muted, then why did u hear me disrepsecting you huh? I thought i was muted whatsup with that, and dont say that MODS can hear me, cause they cant.

2. Rexx was the one that kicked me.

3. After 2 map changes u decided to ban me? Yeah buddy u abused.

Deal with it. I hope your mod gets taken away isn't disrespect because thats what Rabid told Qurantine when he was in my place.

So Ducki get over it kid, u abused me, and I will get it taken care off, cant ban without proof.

Well, seeings as neither Kevin nor neteX brought PROOF how do we know he abused? Duckii Jr is a great mod, and was an admin before. You don't get that much power by abusing. Maybe once you show everyone how he wronged you (with proof) then something can get done. And QQing in a thread with no screeshots or a demo is not proof, never has been, and never will be. Everyone has their side of the story, and I'd believe Duckii Jr before I would either of you. There's a reason he has power and you guys don't, aside from time in the clan. Maybe you should show a little respect?